Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally got a camera!

I finally got a new camera. I bought a Fuji Finepix and started snapping away. I have to get the card to go in it because right now it only holds 8 photos! I have to say I expected better quality photos but it is getting late here and I took a few pic's as the sun was going down. I will try again tomorrow when the light outside is better.



This is a picture of a cat that has adopted me :) I have been seeing this cat in my backyard for about 2-3 years now. I have never been able to get close to him or her till now. It was looking at my cat through my sliding glass door one day when she was eating so I decided to give it the food she didn't finish. The poor thing ate so fast I thought it was going to choke. Ever since then I have given it the food that my cat won't eat. Today I was rewarded with several head butts to my leg and a great amount of purring when I sat down on the steps trying to refill the hummingbird feeder. Today was a very happy day!



No comments: